Carbon Steel Serrated Steel Grating Hot Dipped Galvanized
Advantage :Serrated: best non-skid property & safety compared
with plain grating.
- Steel grating with 30mm bearing bar pitch is the most widely used in industrial
area. Among the general series. It maintains the strongest
resistance to impulsive force.
- Steel grating with 40mm bearing bar pitch is one of most economical
& lightest types. It should be the best choice to customer on
the occasion when the clear span is small.
- Steel grating with 60mm bearing bar pitch & 50mm cross bar
pitch is developed specially for mining industry. As it can avoid
the mineral splashing down on board, it’s appointed to use in
fabrication plant, transfer terminal & other ares of mining.
Custom Bar Grating
In addition to our huge inventory of stock bar grating products,
Our factory can also custom-fabricate any of our products for your specific applications. Our facility
includes an in-house fabrication shop that is equipped with the
necessary tools and technical expertise to create the one-of-a-kind
product that meets your requirements.
We can work with your existing drawings or blueprints to produce print take offs that assist you in selecting the perfect aluminum or steel grating
products for just about any application. Our team will work closely
with you throughout your customization project. Our focus is on
bringing your design concept to life to provide a custom bar grating solution that solves a problem in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Contact us today to see how our expert bar grating fabricators can
help your job run smoothly.
Where to use metal bar grating
- Stairs, stair treads and crossover platforms
- Sewage drain covers, manhole covers, fork lift traffic and loading
- Racks and shelving
- Fire escapes, light guards and loading ramps
- Mezzanines and platforms
- Infill panels
- Vessel internals and catalyst support grids
- Bridge sidewalks and bridge decking
- Architectural uses like building facades or partitions
- Security screens in residential and commercial buildings
|Flat Bar Grade:||A36; Q235; SS400; Q195 S235jr; St37-2|
|Flat Bar Standard:||ASTM; AISI; EN; DIN; JIS; GB; or as your requirement|
|Flat Bar Thickness:||1.5mm-20mm|
|Flat Bar width:||10mm-2000mm|
|Flat Bar Length:||6m, 9m, 12m or as your requirement|
|Flat bar technical||slitting or hot rolled|
|Place of Origin:||Tianjin China ( Mainland)|
|2||Bear bar pitch||12.5, 15, 20, 23.85, 25, 30, 30.16, 30.3, 34.3, 35, 40,41,60mm. US
standard: 1"x3/16", 1 1/4"x3/16", 1 1/2"x3/16", 1"x 1/4", 1 1/4"x
1/4", 1 1/2"x 1/4" etc.|
|3||Cross bar pitch||38,50,76,100,101.6mm|
|5||Surface treatment||Black, hot dipped galvanising, paint|
|6||Standard||China: YB/T 4001.1-2007|